WEB BANNER

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fuck Him Blogged by Drub Skin

DRUB SKIN: AUGUST ARTIST FEATURE

August 9, 2009

Fuck Him

Filed under: Footware, Random, Sexy — Drub @ 4:54 pm

He comes over in plaster caked jeans, those big brown steel toe boots, and that thin t-shirt that clings to his torso like a second skin. There’s a V-shaped sweat stain down the front of the grey t-shirt, and two on the pits that run down his sides. The name of the business has rubbed off so all you can really see is the word “Interiors”. I met him through my website. Sometimes having dirty art out there has it’s fringe benefits.

“Sorry I’m so sweaty, but I know you like that, ” he says with that shit-eating grin.

I just push the side of my mouth out with my tongue, half smile and grunt. He walks past me, down the hall and into my bedroom. I shut the door behind us kicking off my Kansas City Wizards shorts watching him kick off those big boots revealing those wide meaty socked feet and I go stiff. He sees what I’m looking at as he pulls off his dusty jeans and grabs the tops of his tube socks and pulls them tight up to his knees showing me the dirty, sweaty wide bottoms. Again that toothy grin. I grab his foot in my hands and push it to my face.

“Yeeeah!” He cheers me on, “Day 4 of wear. I guess I don’t have to ask you what you think.” He swats at my dick with his meaty paw and I flinch.

“You’re going to pay for that.”

He’s a good foot taller than me and probably works out just a little too much for my liking. He’s big. His feet are big. His dick is big. His mouth is big. He’s a scruffy, unshaven, sweaty, with this long bit of chin scruff. He tugs on his dick as he watches me lick and suck the sweat out of his socked toes and then grabs for the lube and lubes up his cock and starts plunging a finger up his ass.

“You weren’t kidding when you said you wanted it bad, huh?”

“Can you tell?” Grinning at me with his legs in the air and 3 fingers now jammed up his crack. “You’re mohawk looks hot dude.”

If I had a quarter for every time I heard that I’d be rolling in it. I grab a condom and slide it on and slather my length with lube. With his 3 fingers in there I push inside of him with both of us hammering away at his hole. He lets out this sound, which is kind of like a donkey but with his furrowed brow and chin fuzz, it makes him look like a goat with a monkey’s face.

“Slut.” I say flatly and I pound away, pulling my face out from his feet cupped in my face.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” I say forcefully. “You know you are. You love cock up your ass. You told me yourself. You crave dick. My dick!”

“Yeah?” he probingly asks again, hoping for more of my dirty talk.

“Fag. Faggot. Sissy. Pussy. Cunt.” I spell each one out for him and punctuate it with a hard thrust of my shaft.

“More. More!” He begs me and then he does this weird thing. He reaches behind me with his long monkey arms and pushes two really greasy fingers up my butt. I give him a smirk and bite my lip. He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I start laughing.

“Dirty. Fuckin’. Pig. Fuckin’. Nasty. Sweaty. Stinking. PIG. Rotten. Little. Fuckhole. Sicko. Pervert.”

“YES!” He throws his bald head back on the bed. “Yes! Yes! More! Look!” He shows me his big veiny uncut dick slapping it against his stomach leaving little strings of pre-cum. He lubes up some more and then this time reaches from between my legs this time and pushes 3 fingers in me.

“You little fucker!” I jackhammer his ass and he throws his head back again lets out this long howling grunt.

“Takes one to know one. I could probably put my big thick hand in you, you whore!”

“Keep that up and I’ll rip my cock out and replace it with my forearm!”

“No way,” he squealed.

I pulled out and his pucker drooled lube and winked. I grabbed his calf and in one swift movement, flipped him over onto all fours.

“Stay.”

I grabbed my gloves and popped the lid to a brand new can of Crisco, scooping out a nice big ball of it to push inside this fuckers greedy little hole and then coated my hand and forearm. He looked back at me and said ’shit’ under his breath. His hole opened up so easy for that semi-soft ball of lard so I gave him another. The bastard is going to eat my arm.

Two fingers, three and then four went in so easy. I pumped my gooey fingers in and out of him and stealthily popped the thumb into my palm and began to fuck him on it. He kept rocking back on my hand getting used to it, or so I thought, and the whole hand goes in!

“Oh my god! How many fingers??”

“Um… all of them?”

“All? Like what?”

“My hand is up your ass, dude!”

“Oh sweet!! I’ve never gotten this much at once!”

I laugh knowing he’s probably taken some big things up there. So I let the pig bounce around on my hand and wrist, watching him gleefully take it and he sweetly reaches back and greases up my dick looking at my face as I watch him pig out on my arm.

“What?” I ask him.

“What time is it?” he asks me.

“Almost 7. Why?”

“Shit. Pull out. Shit. SHIT! SHIT!”

I do and ask him what’s wrong. He avoids the question and asks me to get him a towel, he has to shower. So he does, gets dressed and as I walk him to the door I ask if he’s ok. I clean up a little and put my shorts back on.

“Yeah. Yeah,” He assures me and then kisses me hard on the mouth with tongue, “I’m late is all. I have to go home, it’s me and my wife’s 6th anniversary.”

I stand there watching him from the door with my mouth wide open, getting into his big white truck, waving and smiling and then drives away.

You little fucker. I hope you read this.

http://www.drubskin.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment