WEB BANNER

Sunday, October 25, 2009

DUDES ON DISPLAY: COOPERLOWE AKA COOPER 212

The internet is awash with profiles. For every member site you visit you have to create a user profile. Apparently, Profiles make the World Wide Web go round. Dudes On Display is A P
rofile of Profiles of Guys I'd either like to Photograph, Fuck, Suck, Serve, Service or just plain like. Think of it as a digital dick wish list of the guys on the sites I visit for various motives.
cooperlowe
35 y/oVERIFIED
U.S.A. : New York : New York
profile id: 505653
build: Defined
height: 1.73m (5' 8")
weight: 70Kg (155lb)
waist: 74cm (29")
body hair: Some Hair
facial hair: Stubble
ethnicity: Caucasian
cock size: Medium
his cock is: Cut
piercings: Upper Body.
tattoos: One
preferred role: Vers. Bottom
interests: Muscle worship, Email/chat, S&M, Leather, Fetish, Sportswear, Groups.
practice safer sex:Always
last here: 22 Oct 2009

cooperlowe
"Not looking to hookup - just cool, laid back guys to hang with."

I found this sexy laid back dude on DN. We chatted for about a year before we actually were able make our schedules meet. I finally got him over for a test Yesterday! He was great to work with, very open and basically let me do what ever I wanted. I was so pleased I didn't want our session to end. I wanted to keep him there, bound on the hard wood floor to use for my pleasure. But that would be rape, kidnapping and a host of other charges I'm not ready to face so we booked another appointment instead. Not bad to look at either, his shots came out H O T! I've so many more things I want to do with him I don't know where to start! I'm looking forward to doing more work with him. Thinking about it is giving me a chubber.
So American Apparel.


No comments:

Post a Comment