WEB BANNER

Monday, September 21, 2009

PERV ST

PERV ST
Do You Live on PERV ST?

A couple years ago a friend of mine, who would be unhappy if I didn't mention he was the executive director of his company, interviewed and hired a bright young assistant. She was cool, we'd always chat when I stopped by his office. We talked about life & relationships, general office chatter. During one of these chats the issue of what it takes to have a successful relationship arose. She states "OH, you have to live on PEV ST".

We looked at her our faces blank.
She repeated

"PEV ST, You have to live on PEV ST. It's an acronym... the required elements to achieve & maintain a successful relationship. Put them together and you get PEV ST. "

•Physical attraction
•Emotional availability
•Values in common
•Social comparability
•Trust

Well we @ just over 30 had yet one more thing to be jealous envy of of this cleaver youth, besides her youth.

"I came up with it one night with some of my girlfriends"

The beautiful simplicity of it. It's the kind of thing that makes you think "Why didn't I think of that?" Then I noticed PEV ST was a bit incomplete. I made only one augmentation to arrive to at a little cul-de-sac called PERV ST.


•Physical attraction
•Emotional availability
•Respect
•Values in common
•Social compatibility
•Trust

Long story short, the bright young lady didn't last long. I don't even remember her name but every time I meet a guy I digg, consider a relationship or a friend seeks relationship advice I think of her @ ask the question... Do you live on PERV ST?

No comments:

Post a Comment