WEB BANNER

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Got Bitches

Bitches I got Bitches
Got so many bitches you woulda thought I bought n sold bitches
Got Young bitches Got old bitches
Whip their hair like wil-low bitches
Flip they hair like Farah Fawcett
Mr Water faucet
Got Hot n Cold Bitches
And my bitches stay on
from dusk till dawn
I Thought i told bitches
...I'm mean
Beat em wit a rolled magazine & tell em
No!
Better Sit shake & roll Bitches
Thought I told bitches
I dole bitches
I will black jack Dat ass
Den fold bitches
Now play dead bitches
Only fucks with pure bred bitches
Magazine cover & center fold bitches
Bitches can get the dickn
nutten come between us but a rubber when we trickin
I magazine center fold bitches
When I give em deep dicken
but bitches will never see my riches
So when I'm finished treatn
Thanks for the piece bitches
Time to hit da streets bitches
git the fuck up out dis piece
n go hit the stroll bitches
America's got talent
Time to climb the fuckn pole bitches
All I know is...this
[pause]
Better come back wit my dough bitches
Or at a couple grams at least B
Or you gon be like Daddy No!
Jean Bonett Ramsey
Beat Dat bony ass
Ram a bone up Dat lonely ass
as I bone you in grass
the way I beat these bitches down
Could call me Chris Brown
[Pause]
wit out the grammy
Eat these Lil bitches like Eminems
Too hot 2hold Bitches
GTF up Out my kitchen
Gordon Ramsey
But this ain't TV
ICU but you can't see Me
Bitches Can't run Bitches can't hide
[PAUSE]
from my hardon
Daddy omnipotent
All seeing eye
Sauron
Ain't got no rings 4 ya finger
Got some Things 4 ya Ta Deliver
So what you hide n Fo Bitches
Anywhere you try2go Bitches
Daddy already know Bitches
You in Danger like Dat mouse N Penfold bitches
Since you had2run
now its ten fold bitches
If the Feds come
Put em to bed son
Cuz ery body know Some
...bitches will turn snitches
Call me Jay-z Son
Cuz I'm on to the one
I seed n sew Bitches
So its time 2 git mo bitches
You already know boyches

No comments:

Post a Comment