WEB BANNER

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Anavrin


You know you were right
I have to offer All apologies
Please accept them please
I shouldn't judge who you are
I want you to Come As You Are
I was in denial
I feel Dumb
Wanna feel numb
Where my Lithium
I'm not half the man I used to be
Something in the way
Oh well whatever never mind
Anyway
I'm locked in a heart shaped box
Screaming rape me rape me
And I heard the man who sold the world
Set the lake on fire
And it smells like teen spirit
And I'm living off of grass
And the drippings from the ceiling
Yeah
So call your friends and load up on guns
Time for a good beaching
Too much fecal matter
And brain splatter
Never mind it doesn't matter
Change that unhappy face to one smiling in the sun
Easily amused
In the sun
Smoking
marry
Take your time
In the sun
You won't be late
Come as a friend
We're not like them
But we can pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment