WEB BANNER

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Got Piss? : Part 1 Piss Pig

Got Piss?

1439glass-pee.jpg

If you know me, have read about or fucked around with me, you may already know that I love piss. It wasn't always that way but, a few years ago I arrived at the conclusion that I am a Piss Pig. I love Piss. Pissing, being pissed on, drinking and wearing pissy jocks, jeans and bleachers even the smell of public urinals give me an instant woody. My favorite is gagging with and chewing on piss jock pre-primed with piss & cum , dried and pissed on or in again.

The first time I remember tasting piss that wasn't my own is the 4th grade. There were these twins in my class who also lived in my neighborhood. After school they would take turns feeding me cock by the roadside. Of course when they got their nut my mouth flooded with not the milk I'd heard of but something like a hot salty lemonade, without the lemons. In retrospect I guess I enjoyed the sensation yet spit out the piss. Mother always did say "spit don't swallow". It wasn't till 20+ years later in a taxi that I swallowed a cock with the intention of taking piss down the gullet. Once the flood gates opened there was no going back and I didn't want to.

I love it when I'm digging a guy out, preferably someplace public, his ass is grabbing my cock and guiding me in deeper. I bury my cock to the nuts , pin him with my hips and unleash a golden geyser up his ass. By the time he knows what's going on I'm steady pounding the piss out of the punk. Too late to protest, piss runs down his thighs dripping over his calves and into his boots soaking the denims around his ankles.

"You're gonna reek of my piss when I'm done. "


"Um... can I get a shower?"

"FUCK NO! You arrived ripe, you leave ripe. Think of me on your way home tonight.
But you can leave your underwear behind. "

I wear the reeking rank scent of another man with pride. I used to have a past lover piss in a jar for me. We'd take turns leaving one another a jar and bathing in each others piss. He was required to wear at least my piss laden jock at all times, even to work. I go to work school the market or where ever marked by the scent of man piss, even if it's my own. The mix of sweat & piss keeps me hard all day.
I don't mind 8am trip home from a party or a tricks place in fact I love it. Usually, still a little horny, hopefully my hole still twitching. I like find a nice spot and spread my legs wide and stroke my sore piss soaked cock in my bleachers enjoying the stench as it escapes from my lap and permeates the subway car. I revel in the repulsed reactions of the other riders as the raunchy oder of the urine of countless men rises to their nostrils. They rapidly retreat to other cars or the far end of the subway car.

No comments:

Post a Comment